United Kingdom, Greater London, Kensington
Residential Investment Development Opportunity, South Kensington
Enquire About This Property
about the property
Residential Investment Development Opportunity, South Kensington.
- An exciting freehold investment/development opportunity in Prime Central London.
- A unique planning consent enabling multiple delivery options of either high quality small “affordable” accommodation for sale, or a highly efficient rental product.
- Average consented unit size is 286 sq ft, with some of the units benefiting from private outside space.
- Net Internal Area of consented units 6,674 sq ft (Gross Internal Area 7,947 sq ft).
- Full consent for basement, rear, and mansard extensions, plus the option for a lift.
- The site occupies a prominent position on Gloucester Road, just north of Cromwell Road.
- Gloucester Road is a well-established tourist destination populated with many listed buildings running between South Kensington and Kensington Gardens.
- All 23 flats benefit from a parking permit.
Very close proximity to top London Universities.
- The building is in shell-and-core condition.
- Detailed sales pack including detailed designs, CGIs, and costings.
- The opportunity is available as an asset sale, or the sale of an SPV.